HOW TO RESERVE A UNIT AT SMDC
Guide on how to reserve a unit at SMDC – a simple way process for both local and international buyers to have a reference on having a unit in the most convenient way. Choose a hassle and worry-free process when owning a unit. Please see below the following steps;
Step 1: Request for holding your unit
- Kindly ask first your agent to hold the unit you prefer. The unit will be temporary hold for 2 days in SMDC Sales Inventory.
- Your agent will send you an email confirmation that he/she received from SMDC as a proof that the unit is successfully put on hold.
Step 2: Sending Reservation FeeOnce we already have a confirmation of the unit holding, we can now choose an options on how you can send your reservation fee at SMDC Bank Accounts.
FOR LOCAL BUYERS:
Option 1: BDO BILLS PAYMENT
Here are the information that you’ll be needing in your Orange Bills Payment Slip at any BDO Branch.
Please choose the appropriate information:
- Company Name:
- SM Development Corporation – All Projects Except Chateau, Green & Trees
- SM Synergy – Chateau Elysee
- Vancouver Land Inc. – Trees Residences
- Twenty two Fourty One Properties Inc. – Green Residences
- Institution Code:
- 0226 – SM Development Corporation
- 0300 – SM Synergy
- 0401 – Vancouver Land Inc.
- 0311 – Twenty two Fourty One Properties Inc.
- Subscriber’s account no.: Please check the 11 Digit Subscriber number on the unit holding details sent by your agent thru email or you may ask your agent about this. (see also step 1: Request for holding your unit)
- Subscriber’s Name: Buyers Name
- Amount: Reservation Amount
Kindly send at email@example.com a scanned or Image Photo of the proof of bills payment slip for issuance of Official Receipt or to your respective agents.
Option 2: Check Reservation
Prepare a Check for reservation fee. SMDC accepts check for local and international (dollar account only). The reservation fee is Php 25,000 on every unit held. Please see sample below.
Please choose the appropriate information of the Company:
- SM Development Corporation – For all Projects Except Chateau, Green & Trees
- SM Synergy – For Chateau Elysee
- Vancouver Land Inc. – For Trees Residences
- Twenty two Fourty One Properties Inc. – For Green Residences
- Pay only under the company name above.
- Always date the Check to the current date.
- Write the amounted in figure and in words with no mistake or erase.
- For meet-up: ask an acknowledgement Receipt for your check.
For International buyers:
Beneficiary/Recipient Name Beneficiary Account Number Project
SM Development Corporation 006280113239 All Projects Except Chateau, Green & Trees
SM Synergy Properties Holdings, Inc. 006280056227 Chateau Elysee
Twenty Two Forty One Properties, Inc. 006280105244 Green Residences
Vancouver Lands, Inc. 006280271942 Trees Residences
- Beneficiary/Recipient Name: see beneficiary/recipient name above depends on selected projects you want to reserve.
- Beneficiary Account Number: see beneficiary account number above depends on selected projects you want to reserve.
- Beneficiary Physical Address: Ground Floor, One E-com Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Philippines 1300
- Beneficiary Phone Number: +632 857 0100
- Beneficiary’s Bank RTN or SWIFT Bank Identifier Code: BNORPHMM
- Beneficiary’s Bank Name: BDO
- Beneficiary’s Bank Address, City, State, Zip Code and Country: BDO One E-Com Mall of Asia
OPTION 1: DIRECT REMITTANCES
- You may settle your dues at Wells Fargo Bank or at any Remittance Centers.
- Kindly take note of the beneficiary information per project
OPTION 2: Online Remittance (for US Based Clients Only)
- Sign Up to Remitly.com
- Enter the following details of the Beneficiary information.
Note: Kindly send at firstname.lastname@example.org a scanned or Image Photo of the proof of transaction details for issuance of Official Receipt.
Step 3: Documents to AccomplishSMDC Agent will bring the following documents for your details and signature. For international buyers, download and print the following forms and documents to be filled-out.
- Reservation Agreement
- Individual Buyers Information Sheet
- Terms of Payment
- New 1904 BIR FORM
- Prepare also a (1) Government Issued ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, SSS) for both spouses.
On the upper part of the form, write your Name (First > Middle > Surname), same with your spouse or co-buyer.
At the bottom part of the form, affix your signature on the left side under the “BUYER” of the document. Right side for spouse or co-buyer.
Individual Buyers Information Sheet
If single, “check the solely in my name”. If married or with co-buyer write the name of your spouse or co-owners.
Please fill out all the necessary details asked in the“Buyer” section. At the mailing address, kindly check where do you want SMDC mail your documents (Official Receipts, Contract to Sell, Letters from SMDC).
If married or with a co-buyer, fill out the details in the “Spouse/Co-Buyer Information” section.
Both buyers should sign on the “BUYER/S” part.
Terms of Payment
Affix your signature on “buyer’s signature over printed name”. For married or purchasing with a co-buyer, the other party should affix his signature on the “co-buyers signature over printed name” box.
New 1904 BIR Form
On part 1, kindly fill-out your necessary information especially Mother’s Maiden Name and Father’s Name on section 9 and 10.
Skip the part 2 and proceed to part 3 section 33: Declaration, write your full name and sign.
How to Reserve a Unit at SMDC
* Contact us at +63 9176328544 and discuss what unit you prefer. The property specialist will then verify the availability status of the unit. If the unit is unavailable, you will be directed to another unit closest to your preference.
* Upon selection of the unit, please instruct your property specialist to hold the unit for you. Holding of the unit verifies that you are certain in acquiring the unit.
The reservation fee is Php 25,000.00 (twenty five thousand pesos) for every unit held)
- FOR LOCAL BASED CLIENTS
1. 2 Valid government I.Ds with signature
2. Income Tax Return (if applicable)
3. Signed Reservation Agreement
(forms to be provided)
4. TIN number (if applicable)
5. Reservation Fee (P25,000)
- Cash deposited to BDO
- Credit card
- Manager’s Cheque
- BDO bills payment (information to be provided)
- BDO Electronic banking
- FOR INTERNATIONAL BASED CLIENTS
- 1. 2 Valid government I.Ds with signature
2. Company contract with compensation
3. Scanned and signed Reservation
Agreement (download forms)
4. Tin number (if applicable)
5. Reservation Fee (P25,000)
- Wire Transfer / Bank Remittance
- (please submit copy of receipt) SMDCBANK DETAILS:
Account Name: SM Development Corporation
Account Number: 00-628-011-3247
Account Type: Savings Account
Branch: BANCO DE ORO/ BANCO DE ORO, G/F ONE-ECOM CENTER, PALM COAST DRIVE, MALL OF ASIA COMPLEX, PASAY CITY, PHILIPPINES
- Foreign Cheque (dollar account)
- BDO bills payment
- BDO Electronic banking
- 6.Upon payment, make sure that you secure a duplicate copy of the deposit slip for your reference and proof of payment. Once the deposit has been made, scan a copy of it and send it to my email at email@example.com
7. Click & download the “Documents for Reservation”. Print all Documents.
8. On Schedule of Payment form – affix your signature on "buyer’s signature over printed name". For married or purchasing with a co-buyer, the other party should affix his signature on the “co-buyers signature over printed name” box.
9. On Reservation Agreement page 1 – affix your signature on the right side of the document. Two signatures, if with a co-buyer or spouse.
10. On Reservation Agreement page 2 – fill out all the necessary details asked in the“Principal Buyer” section. If married or with a co-buyer, fill out the details in the “Spouse/Co-Buyer Information” section. Both buyers should sign on the "buyer’s signature over printed name" part.
11. On Buyers Request Form – affix signature on the "buyer’s signature over printed name"
12. On BIR Form 1904 – sign on the “Title/Position of Signatory”. For married or with a co- buyer, both parties should sign.
Lastly, scan 2 valid government issued ID (for both spouses and co-buyers). For buyers based abroad, one must present his passport bearing his latest date of entry in the Philippines.
*All documents must be signed, scanned, and sent to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Complete post dated checks of your monthly payments are required to be submitted within 14 days from purchase.
*The CONTRACT to SELL will follow after 60-90 days, sent to the registered mail that is reflected on your document.
*Official Receipts to be provided by SMDC via courier whether local or international. Contracts are to be sent to buyer or pick-up from agent by request.